about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global, information technology services and consulting company to grow their London office.
We are looking for people with specialisms in Risk and Compliance, specifically from a consulting or financial services background to work on a range of new and exciting projects with a range of fintech and financial services clients in the UK and Europe.
As a Director You Will:
- Be part of various client projects focusing on Risk Management and Compliance.
- Identify new business possibilities and being part of sales activities
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Contribute to an inspiring work environment where knowledge sharing and continual learning are key
- Conduct workshops with the Client’s Business & IT leadership (CXO level) to demonstrate the company's thought leadership, discuss Points of View, present solutions addressing Customer’s needs/problems / pain-points, brainstorm how you can help Customers with responding to various industry trends.
- Lead, Train, Groom, Mentor & Enable a team of Consultants in Advisory
As a Director, You Will Need:
- Proven industry experience and strong functional knowledge in Banking, Capital Markets, and Risk Management
- Experience in leading large-scale change programs (FRTB, MiFID, LIBOR Transition, Climate, etc)
- Proven experience of leading Business or Change units in Risk, Lending, Markets, or Finance Functions
- Proven experience in selling to senior business and change stakeholders in BFSI firms
- Proven experience in CXO, senior business, IT, and change stakeholder management
- Proven experience in conceptualizing, building, launching, and running offerings
- Extensive executive connections in the industry
- Experience in leading a risk management function in a Big 4 consulting firm would be an advantage
- Experience of speaking in industry forums
- Experience in authoring thought leadership articles and papers
If you are interested you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on firstname.lastname@example.org