2 months ago
A market leading FinTech partner of ours is looking to add an experienced Consumer Compliance Analyst to their growing Compliance team. Reporting directly to the Compliance Officer, the Consumer Compliance Analyst will be responsible for reviewing products and activities from a Consumer Compliance perspective.
As a Consumer Compliance Analyst, you will:
- Respond to regulatory and contractually mandated requests from business partners
- Write formal responses to consumers, as well as federal and state regulatory agencies
- Coordinate timely responses with risk, legal, compliance, customer support, and payments teams
- Review products and activities from a consumer compliance perspective
As the Consumer Compliance Analyst, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of Regulatory Compliance experience (Banking / MSB / Broker-Dealer)
- Experience with UDAAP and other CFPB Consumer Protection regulations
If you are a skilled Consumer Compliance Analyst, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:email@example.com or (619) 350 – 6195