Multiple across the U.S.
4 months ago
Our client (a Global Compliance Consultancy) is seeking experienced Consumer Bank Compliance Consultants to take on a project for a major financial institution with locations across the U.S. Areas of coverage include providing advice regarding new product and service development; monitoring compliance with consumer banking regulations including fair lending regulations; and issue and complaint management. Applicants should have held a consumer compliance position in a regulated financial institution and have experience supporting consumer financial product compliance and an understanding of regulations applicable to deposit, payment and lending transactions.
- Bachelor degree or commensurate work experience is required
- 4-10+ years of experience within consumer banking - preferably at an entity subject to CFPB supervision
- Extensive knowledge of banking regulatory compliance management system elements, with product advisory and/or monitoring experience desirable
- Extensive knowledge of federal and state deposit, lending and payments compliance laws and regulations.
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager designation or Bank Examiner experience is a plus.
If you are interested please get in touch!