6 months ago
We are partnered with a banking client in the Washington State that is looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Analyst to review, implement, and oversee process maintenance/documentation for assigned compliance areas.
This person would ensure that the organization and employees operate within the applicable state and/or federal regulatory requirements as well as established company policies and procedure.
As a Senior Compliance Analyst, you will:
- Ensures policies, procedures and customer forms meet regulatory requirements associated with consumer protection, mortgage, and consumer lending rules.
- Collaborates across business lines/departments within the organization to routinely assess organizational compliance with applicable laws and regulations at the program level.
- Evaluates compliance monitoring and controls to identify material gaps and hidden risks. Work with supervisor and impacted business teams to compile a Compliance Risk Assessment including possible remediation options.
- Assesses compliance risks and reports regulatory risks to the Director of Compliance with documentation to support Senior Management’s engagement on business.
- Performs compliance reviews and provides branch support to ensure lending activities meet regulatory requirements.
- Assists internal and external auditors, regulators, and other examiners during routine audits and exams. Identifies trends requiring training or direct guidance to staff.
As a Senior Compliance Analyst, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 5+ years’ experience in compliance, audit, or quality control as it relates to lending.
- Experience with internal control functions and regulators.
- Familiarity with regulations as they pertain to lending (specifically RESPA, Reg X, Reg Z, and TILA).
- CRCM certification preferred.
If you are a skilled Consumer Lending Compliance Specialist, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, email@example.com or (619) 350 – 6348