5 months ago
A banking partner of ours in Northern California is looking for a Consumer Loan Administrator to join their growing team. Reporting directly to the Chief Credit Administrator this role Manages the Consumer Loan (Direct Consumer and Indirect Auto) and Residential Real Estate Departments, mortgage servicing activities including credit production, credit review, approval, investor and portfolio management and servicing activities to ensure credit quality, yield, investor/portfolio loan production volumes and NIE.
As a Consumer Loan Administrator, you will:
- Continually demonstrating and conveying a strong commitment to compliance and fair lending & ensure the Consumer Loans Administrator area follows all applicable laws and regulations.
- Pro-actively engage in a timely manner with risk identification and management, implementation of compliance requirements, remediation of monitoring and examination findings, and related activities.
- Prepare annual compliance risk assessments and annual fair lending risk assessments. Participate in the Red Flags of Identity Theft working group.
- Prepare vendor reviews for dealers and other vendors per the Vendor Management Program.
- Ensure dealer contract purchase program and direct consumer loans program and consumer debt collection practices operate in conformance with regulations and established Bank policies and procedures.
- Manage assigned departments to ensure readiness for Compliance regulatory issues or findings in examinations.
- Responsible for credit management of all consumer related criticized and classified loan relationships in the bank.
- Oversees collection activities for all Bank’s consumer problem loans, including litigation, bankruptcy and foreclosure proceedings. Provides recommendations to Chief Credit Administrator about collection activities, revision/enhancements to the bank’s credit and loan policies.
- Oversees the management of the Consumer Collections Department, Loan Servicing, and Documentation Departments.
As the Consumer Loan Administrator, you will need:
- At least 10 years of experience in consumer loans and real estate loan administration and workout.
- Thorough understanding of consumer regulations and laws including, but not limited to Regulations B, O, P, and Z and the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Thorough knowledge of consumer and residential real estate lending, documentation, and foreclosure procedures. Title knowledge including escrows, liens, and endorsements. Knowledge of California consumer and real estate credit law
If you are a skilled Consumer Loan Administrator, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, email@example.com or (619) 350 – 6348