about 2 months ago
Are you skilled at content strategy for a B2B audience and looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Hamlyn Williams is working closely with an up-and-coming software company who are looking for a Content Marketing Manager. They are really looking to disrupt the industry, grow rapidly and take the industry by storm.
The role will be completely remote, so you can be located anywhere in the US.
- Develop and implement an annual calendar of content including; social media and blog posts, digital pamphlets, videos and infographics.
- Partner with demand generation team to manage the strategy for distribution and promotion of content.
- Manage brand, including the company’s voice, tone and visual design.
- Complete audits and maintain shared content asset management systems.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in content marketing or communications within a B2B environment.
- Able to create and edit content within a specialized industry, turning technical jargon into easily understandable and engaging content.
- Thorough understanding of SEO and how to implement performance improvement strategies.
- Ideally would like someone with experience working for a start-up experiencing high growth in the B2B SaaS space.
Please note to apply, you must be a US citizen or a green card holder.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 534 5209 or email email@example.com
We recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences and Automation so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.