$105,000 - $115,000 + Bonus + Equity
11 days ago
We have partnered with an exciting FinTech that is looking for a Contracts Counsel. You will review, draft, and negotiate contracts for the leading cryptocurrency settlement infrastructure. They are seeking someon who has experience tackling problems across a variety of legal disciplines, including contract law, IP, financial services regulation, and employment law.
- Review, draft, manage and negotiate various contracts including, user and services agreements, terms of service, licensing and vendor agreements, commercial contracts, confidentiality agreements, and employment and independent contractor agreements.
- Collaborating with business development and sales team to structure commercial and licensing agreements.
- Collaborating with in-house and outside counsel to research complex legal and regulatory issues.
- Building relationships with outside counsel, partners, and regulators in furtherance of driving business goals.
- J.D. degree, with 2+ years of relevant legal experience at top law firm, government agency, or in-house legal department, preferably within a fast-growing startup
- Experience drafting various contracts and managing negotiations in collaboration with internal firm stakeholders.
- Admitted and in good standing with a state bar or the District of Columbia, preferably Illinois or eligible to register as in-house counsel in Illinois
- Experience with managing contract negotiations in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in financial services, particularly with money transmitters and cryptocurrency firms
- Experience with data privacy regulations, including GDPR, GLBA, and CPRA
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Sparsh Didwania, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 332-6398