21 days ago
A banking client is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to support its Enterprise wide efforts, working as part of the third party vendor team. You will work as part of a team and report into the head of vendor risk. Extensive legal and contracts experienced is needed and this role will be remote.
- Responsible for the negotiation and maintenance of the Bank’s third-party vendor contracts.
- Requires the collaboration and synchronization with Vendor Risk and Business Unit Managers.
- Ensure risk issues are properly addressed within the contract and comply with FFIEC, FDIC, DPFI and CFPB requirements.
- Primary contact for vendors with respect to contract activities, such as the drafting of new agreements, amendments, addenda, change orders, and terminations following the VRMO and Legal departments’ formats and templates.
- Advise management of contractual rights, issues and obligations providing interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Direct the preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and vendor contract activities to ensure proper contract execution and fulfillment in accordance with Bank policies, Legal requirements, and Business Unit specifications
- Provide guidance to develop proper Service Level Agreements ensuring the SLA is meaningful and measurable with appropriate remedies.
- JD certification (highly preferred)
- 5+ years’ worth of relevant experience, ideally at a financial institution or a large technology corporation
- Knowledge of contract development and lifecycles, possess the ability to influence others through fact based, data driven recommendation
- Experience in presenting to senior management and the ability to work through others to ensure execution of day-to-day tasks
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch!