$90,000 - $120,000
9 months ago
Imagine helping to build and design an entire Digital Business Unit (DBU) for Online Banking. We have a great opportunity for an innovative and effective Operational Risk Analyst (AVP) professional to join its In-Business Operational Risk team. In this role you will help to build and drive the risk program and governance structure for a proactive management of operational risk to support new ventures, whilst leveraging modern technology capabilities. This role could be based in Charlotte, NC, Phoenix, AZ or potentially remote, and you will report into the SVP Operational Risk Manager.
- Manage the goals and plan for Operational Risk program, direct and coordinate day to day activities of running a program and identifies opportunities for automation.
- Partner closely with Business to drive and streamline risk self-assessment activities, ensure decisions are made regarding risk acceptance and risk mitigation
- Execute Control Effectiveness Program for front line-owned controls
- Create presentations and communication that will clearly state objectives, approaches and benefits and the ability to articulate results to stakeholders and senior management.
- Develop Operational Risk Reports, risk metrics, leveraging multiple data sources and connecting the dots to present a holistic business risk profile
- Work well in a team environment given competing priorities, developing strong relationship and partnerships across business units, including the 2nd and 3rd lines of defense
- Ability to think outside of the box to come up with innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA a plus)
- Strong risk management background for financial services companies,
- 3+ years of experience in project management, process improvement, risk, technology and/or leadership of complex units.
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Background in reporting/dashboard development and/or requirement writing.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of management, as well as good analytical and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for Consumer Lending preferred.
- Consumer Lending experience ideally in building new product or start up type environment.