about 2 months ago
My team and I are partnered with a nationally chartered bank in San Diego, CA who is seeking a Controller that will report to the President/CEO.
- Oversee the production of financial reports.
- Administers the bank’s accounting functions and supervises the accounting staff.
- Control the banks cash flow.
- Maintains Budgets
- Maintains Regulatory agency and government reports.
- Accounts for transactions, prepares financial, management and regulatory reports.
- Develops, plans, ands recommends practices and procedures for the financial control of the bank.
- Advises management on financial control and profitability
- Responsible for overseeing investment portfolio
- Responsible for controlling expense areas
- Prepares, presents and interprets the major financial reports for senior management, directors, shareholders and government agencies.
- Processes Payroll.
- 3-4 years banking or other financial services experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, administration, accounting or related area.
- Must possess working knowledge of bank operations.