$70,000 - $100,000+ (dependent on experience)
3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently working with a top system integrator who are currently looking to add a Controls/Automation Engineer with experience of PLCs to a project they currently have ongoing in Midland, Texas.
This is a very exciting opportunity to work with a System Integrator who operate in an array of industries across Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Water/Waste Water, Food and Bev, Data Centers among others. This means work is always kept interesting and there are plenty of opporutnities to diversify your experience and gain exposure to a number of different projects and environments.
- Experience with any of the following platforms: Allen Bradley PLCs, VTScada, Ignition, Fisher ROC, ABB Totalflow
- Programming experience
- Commissioning and Installation experience
- Experience in any of the following industries; Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Water/Waste Water, Food and Bev, Data Centers, Automotive
What they offer:
- Highly competitive salaries and bonus structures
- Opportunity to work across a number of different industries with some of the largest clients in the country.
The company will move quickly for the right candidates!
Please get in touch with me ASAP with a resume or apply if you are interested and I will be in touch!
Full United States work rights are essential. Unfortunately, my client is unable to consider applicants requiring VISA sponsorship.