$80,000 - $100,000 + based on experience
3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have recently partnered with one of the leading system integrators in the USA. They are committed to being a sole source solution for Industrial Automation services and products.
They are looking to add a number of automation engineers to join their team in Lewisville, Texas. You will be working as an integral part of this team, working across the full project lifecycle with some of the biggest clients in Pharma, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Water Waste Water and Big Tech. Working with a system integrator never gets boring and this is a tremendous opportunity to work with some of the biggest companies nationally!
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with programming Allen Bradley hardware utilizing Studio 5000 – Control Logix or Compact Logix
- Experience with Wonderware (AVEVA) Intouch or Archestra System Platform preferred
- HMI experience preferred
- SCADA experience preferred
- Experience in any of the following industries would be preferred: Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Food and Bev, Automotive, Water Waste Water, Data Centers, Big Tech, Energy etc.
What they offer:
- Highly competitive salaries and bonus structures
- Opportunity to work across a number of different industries with some of the largest clients in the country.
These are urgent resources and the company will move quickly for the right candidates!
Please get in touch with me ASAP with a resume or apply if you are interested and I will be in touch!
Full United States work rights are essential. Unfortunately, my client is unable to consider applicants requiring VISA sponsorship.