2 months ago
Corporate and Workplace Engineering is leading the client's adoption of new technologies so their employees can get their work done in productive and modern ways. Our innovation in web, mobile, social, collaboration and user experience is changing the way we interact with each other, and with our clients.
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and driven candidate to lead a team of engineers focused on building and managing the user experience for our people in China offices. The candidate will work with global teams to architect and deliver solutions in key product initiatives by working closely with product owners, architects, engineers, compliance, risk teams, vendors and regulators like CSRC. Responsibilities include engineering, implementing and transitioning of messaging and core applications for the firm from on-prem to Microsoft 365 in China, cloud voice solutions and other workplace engineering products. The ideal candidate would have 10+ years of experience in these areas of technology.
How will you fulfill your potential?
Work with a variety of stakeholders across business units, engineering and control functions across clients to champion a first-class user experience for our people in China offices
Opportunity to engineer and implement cutting-edge cloud solutions while being able to influence vendor roadmaps and regulators
Be part and manage engineering team providing engineering solutions to a growing business for the firm in China
Drive and motivate the China engineering team; together, engineer and implement solutions in coordination with global, cross-functional teams
Manage incidents and act as an escalation point for CWS engineering in China
- Extensive experience with messaging and collaboration apps, both on-prem and Microsoft 365, mobile, voice and multimedia solutions
- Strong leader with a passion for championing user experience
- Experience with people development and people management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, transparency, and ownership
- Strong problem solving skills coupled with quick learning in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in dealing with vendors
- Ability to find tactical solutions while maintaining a strong focus on strategic delivery
- Preferred Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Email, Voice and Mobile infrastructures, both on-prem and cloud solutions
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work, resources while maintaining collaboration with other team members
- Experience with building management systems like facilities, access control and security is a plus