4 months ago
My client is a Chinese tier-one corporate bank with over 500 branches across China, Hong Kong and Macau. With the expansion in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for a transaction monitoring manager.
As the senior member of the team, you will be working closely with the head of compliance to design and implement the transaction monitoring program.
- Assist in designing and adjusting the transaction monitoring programs
- Review transaction monitoring alerts and conduct investigations
- Prepare suspicious transaction reports and initiate follow up action
- Responsible for ensuring that Case analysis is complete and compliant with applicable QA standards
- Work closely with AML Compliance and IT teams to provide advices and supports
- Communicate with regulator or law enforcement agents and provide timely response
- Degree holder in Finance, Law, Accounting, Business Administration, or related disciplines is preferred
- Minimum 8 years transaction monitoring, preferably in corporate banks
- Familiar with AML related regulations, guidelines and practices
- Good command in spoken and written Chinese and English, fluent in Putonghua is preferable
- Holder of AAMLP or CAMS would be an advantage
For interested parties, please contact me at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.