4 months ago
My client is one of the largest regional banks offering corporate banking services in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Branch operated last year with around 100 staffs now. They are currently looking for a compliance VP/ AVP to look after all-rounded compliance issues including AML, regulatory compliance, FCC and internal controls.
This is a MLRO role which is directly under the Head of Compliance in Hong Kong. Apart from the attractive salary, they can provide a very stable platform with dynamic working environment.
- Reviewing all internal and external disclosures and exception reports and determining whether or
not it is necessary to make a report to the JFIU.
- Acting as the main point of contact with the JFIU, law enforcement and any other competent
authorities in relation to money laundering and terrorist financing prevention and detection,
investigation and compliance.
- Monitoring of local regulatory and law changes and ensuring that all relevant parties and persons
within the firm are advised.
- Ensuring financial crime surveillance and intelligence in country is effective.
- Developing and/or continuously reviewing the firm’s procedures and systems to ensure they
remain up-to-date and meet current local statutory and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor degree or above in business administration, accountancy, finance or law discipline is preferred
- Minimum 7 years of compliance experience with general compliance exposure, preferably in corporate banking
- Familiar with HKMA rules and regulations
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin is a must) and English
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.