12 months ago
My client, an exciting pharmaceutical company based in New York City, is looking for an indipendant and skilled corporate paralegal with a specific specialty with contracts.
- Maintain a contracts database and lifecycle management system; providing regular updates of key contract deadlines, renewals and projected expirations
- Supporting the finance and legal team with preparing and filing reports relating to Corporate Governance and SEC
- Working closely with the company's Chief Compliance Officer to develop policies and procedures for ensuring compliance with applicable law and industry standards for interaction with patients and healthcare professionals
- Supporting the Business Ops group to maintain and update IP docket and tracker for all patents and trademarks
- 4-5 years' experience with drafting and reviewing corporate contracts, preferably in an in-house setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint