£40,000 - £70,000
3 months ago
Do you want to work for an exciting and agile global financial services firm ranked in the top ten for 2018 Employers for Working Families? They are looking for an energetic team player to work within the Quality and Risk Management (QRM) team within Advisory Corporate Finance (ACF) at Assistant Manager or Manager level.
You will help to provide timely risk & compliance support to the client facing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, assessing and reporting on the compliance performance on client engagements
- Providing high quality and timely guidance to corporate finance practitioners in relation to risk & compliance issues
- Assisting the firm in meeting its regulatory obligations
- Assistance in developing and delivering regulatory and risk training to the practice
- Assisting with the development of innovative recommendations for improvements
- Representing the ACF QRM team as a day-to-day contact for ACF management and QRM representatives in other parts of the firm
Do you have:
- Significant relevant industry expertise
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal capabilities with proven influencing and persuasion skills
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Proactive and able to embrace and lead change, including developing solutions for business improvement
- Ability to develop, coach and motivate junior members of the team:
- An understanding of corporate finance activities
- Experience in a regulatory/compliance environment or exposure to this environment from working within corporate finance.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA