Fort Lee, NJ
$80K - $130K
15 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a prominent financial technology company to bring on a Corportate Governance Paralegal to assist in their transition to a publice company (IPO). The candidate must have demonstrated work experience as a paralegal with a recognized U.S. law firm and/or in-house with a financial institution, fintech company or technology company. Experience with and a working understanding of the rules and regulations that apply to U.S. public companies is required.
- Maintaining and filing corporate records, including resolutions, board of director changes, annual reports, etc.
- Coordinating and receiving board and committee signatures for documents and materials
- Updating company files, preparing legal contracts, reviewing documents, and giving legal assistance
- 6+ years of paralegal experience, either with a recognized U.S. law firm or in-house with a financial institution, fintech company or technology company
- Knowledge and experience with rules and regulations applicable to U.S. public companies (including those relating to the transition from a private to a public company)
- Experience with administration of an equity management system (such as Carta)
- Experience with private company capital raising
I am a market specialist in financial crimes and compliance working with a large network of clients in the financial services industry. If you are interested in this role or would like to explore other opportunities, feel free to reach out directly. Contact Ryan Carter at (646)349-5998 or email@example.com.