Hong Kong City
4 months ago
Counterparty Credit Risk, Senior Manager (Well-known Chinese ibank)
- Handle various business requests and putting up recommendations with proper credit insight on clients/underlyings in timely manner
- Provide recommendation on appropriate trading limits and guidelines governing the use of the limits based on the assessment of the risk profile of the transactions
- Manage the approval process in line with the firm’s risk appetite, applicable credit policies and industry regulations
- Establish and leverage cross-functional partnerships, interact with business team to support new business initiatives and ensure appropriate risk mitigation are taken by the firm
- Review relevant credit terms in legal documentation
- Prepare risk management presentation/reporting for management
- Around 8 years of experience in credit risk management.
- FI background is a must
- Good product knowledge on OTC derivatives and structured products
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to apply credit and risk principals toward business goals
You will gain...
- Large business exposure
- Attractive bonus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or reach Bettina Chow at +852 2158 3149.