about 2 months ago
FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR CQV ENGINEER IN SWITZERLAND
Fancy an opportunity to progress your career in 2020 working for a leading international organisation?
My client is an international technical professional services firm. The company is currently working on some of the most exciting, iconic projects around the world. They are currently recruiting for top CQV engineers to join their team. The CQV Engineer is involved in the preparation of deliverables and activities during the entire project life- cycle, from the engineering phase until the Commissioning and Qualification execution on site.
The right candidate is an enthusiastic engineer, willing to travel with the following background:
• GMP and Validation principles
• Commissioning of Upstream, Downstream Units and Utilities, both clean and black.
• Preparation and review of FAT, Commissioning and SAT protocols
• Preparation and review of Qualification protocols (IQ, OQ and PQ)
• Contractors and Vendors coordination
• GMP Risk Assessment (FMEA)
• Organize and review the daily activities of other CQV Engineers assigned to the project
• Support the preparation of the final reports to the end-user
Education and technical competencies:
• Degree or equivalent education in an engineering related discipline
• Engineer with 2+ years of experience in commissioning and qualification activities for
industrial or pharma/ biotech or medical device facilities
• Fluent German and English language knowledge is a must. Knowledge of French language is a plus
• Ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with the client and other project team members
• Familiar with GxP, ISPE and/or ASTM E2500
If you are a CQV engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity... Click APPLY NOW!