22 days ago
Are you a CQV Engineer interested in working for one of the leading names in the Pharmaceutical Equipment industry?
Are you looking for something new?! Then stop what you are doing and read on!
An exciting new role has just opened up at one of our leading Dublin based clients offering the successful candidate the opportunity to join a hard-working team working on exciting projects in the pharmaceutical sector.
The proposed start date is ASAP - We need YOU!
- You will have to do a full qualification and validation of on-site utilities and equipment in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment including autoclaves and thermal mapping.
- You will be working with the Engineering Director to review and update the Validation Master Plan.
- There will be hands-on writing and executing of FAT, SAT, DQ, IQ, OQ protocols of equipment and utilities.
- There will be analysis and validation of third-party protocols and processes. This includes performing gap analysis and risk assessments of documentation procedures.
- You will have to work closely with other departments including the QA Manager to assess issues within the QMS.
- You will have to prepare protocols, progress and final reports on all validation projects.
- You will have to prepare and implement the appropriate project control chart
- You will need experience working with a wide range of manufacturing equipment and facilities and is knowledgeable of overall GMP QA requirements to allow them to liaise with the Quality Manager when required.
- A bachelor's degree in science, pharmacy, biological science or engineering field is preferred.
- A wide range of qualification experience across different equipment and utility types including Black and Clean utilities.
- 2/3 years experience and the ability to carry out full DQ, IQ, OQ, and PQ.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to email or call me! Click APPLY NOW.