Up to 90 € an hour
5 months ago
We are currently working with a leading engineering consultancy based in Ireland who are looking to hire an experienced CQV Manager for an upcoming BioPharmaceutical project that they have won. This person will be responsible for the whole CQV operation for the project from the supplier's point of view, ensuring the project will run to the specified timelines from the client and within the costing agreed, acting as the main point of contact and managing a CQV team of up to 60 workers throughout the project.
This is a very senior position and we are therefore looking for someone who has previous experience of managing and leading large project teams of at least 30 people, who has a very strong Project Management understanding, is a strong communicator and has the ability to lead a project from start to finish.
- Degree Qualified within a Scientific/Engineering Degree
- Strong process background within the pharmaceutical industry
- Managerial experience is a must (At least a team up 30 engineers +)
- Either biopharma or fill finish experience is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of CQV across a wide range of systems and equipment types.
If you are looking for a new opportunity or your contract is coming to an end, then please apply and one of our consultants will reach out to discuss further!