16 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently working with a global manufacturing consultancy who work with high-end Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients - providing intelligent technology systems and solutions to enhance manufacturing products.
Due to an increased amount of project work you will be working on a very well-known Pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Massachusetts carrying out start-up, commissioning and validation activities within FDA regulated environments.
- Act as the primary point of contact for providing CQV technical support.
- Coordinate and execute activities across documentation review, approval on change controls, user requirements, system acceptance testing protocols etc.
- Participate on cross-functional project teams in development and deployment teams.
- Commissioning, qualification and validation of process equipment and associated software to support utility and process equipment.
- Document preparation of commissioning, qualification and verification protocols (CQV) for process equipment CSV.
What they can offer:
- Enhanced level of career growth from working with highly skilled teams, enabling further exposure to market leading training and access to the newest systems and technologies
- Very competetive salary and overall package
- Flexible working
Please not that Visa sponsorships are NOT provided
If this role is of interest please get in contact with me on +1 646-847- 2703 or email@example.com