7 months ago
A banking client in Northern California is looking for a CRA & Compliance Manager to join it's team. This individual will manage the bank's Compliance Management System, analyzing bank regulations/laws to ensure practices are in compliance. This position will report directly to the Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Manage the CRA Program and interface with regulators
- Ensure that the bank maintains a "Satisfactory" CRA performance rating from its regulatory agency.
- Investigate, analyze, and coordinate the resolution of bank regulatory compliance issues.
- Monitor CRA status and regulatory compliance, maintain documentation, analyze risk, and report to Senior Management.
- Chair the Regulatory Compliance Committee (RCC) and is a member of the Consumer Compliance Committee (CCC).
- Manage the Compliance Department
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- CRCM certification required.