24 days ago
The CRA Officer will be responsible for overseeing, implementing, and coordinating the Bank’s Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) development policies, programs, and processes for all regions and divisions, including identifying opportunities and developing a robust network of contacts. Performs activities that ensure satisfactory compliance with the Community Reinvestment Act.
- Has accountability to the Bank’s Compliance and CRA Committees. Directly responsible for satisfactory CRA performance throughout footprint as measured during CRA examination, including, but not limited to, documented qualifying activities in all bank markets and impact on the achievement of goals in the market plans.
- Administer and oversee the daily operation of the Bank’s CRA program, maintain CRA documentation, and provide appropriate CRA training, as needed.
- Perform CRA self-assessments and establish CRA goals.
- Creates, maintains, and delivers actionable intelligence regarding CRA on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to track performance to Bank benchmarks.
- Creates, maintains, and delivers Assessment Area reports, maps and actionable intelligence that includes explanations of specific Assessment Area staffing structure, business focus and CRA needs.
- Conducts data accuracy testing, training and communication regarding CRA data requirements.
- Creates and maintains documentation suitable for evidencing qualification of Community Development Loans, Investments, Community Service Activities, Volunteerism and Donations.
- Assists Regional Presidents and Team Leads with identification of community development initiatives that align with the Community Reinvestment Act and business objectives to sustain satisfactory lending test performance with a specific focus on lending for low to moderate income (LMI) individuals and geographies. Documents initiatives sufficient for regulatory review.
- Assists Regional Presidents and Team Leads in the identification of opportunities for innovative lending and deposit programs, products and services for LMI clients.
- Assists Loan and Relationship Officers in identifying, building and maintaining a community development loan and investment portfolio for the bank by identifying, analyzing and proposing investment opportunities; identifying opportunities for grants; and identifying investments or loans that qualify under CRA guidelines. Documents activities sufficient for regulatory review.
- Assists Regional Presidents and Team Leads in developing relationships with local governments, community leaders, businesses, and not-for-profits, etc., focusing efforts on those that address the housing needs of LMI individuals and neighborhoods in order to encourage LMI borrowers to utilize appropriate WTB loan and deposit products as well as special loan programs.
- Identify and develop processes, documents and tools to assist bank employees in understanding and utilizing loan and deposit products designed for LMI individuals and neighborhoods.
- Provides guidance to internal partners in implementing and delivering qualified Community Development financial education and business development events/activities, both internally and externally, ensuring sufficient documentation for regulatory review.
- Studies and evaluates business partner’s proposed new activities, policies, programs, services and markets related to the business development strategy related to CRA development programs.
- Communicates the availability of grants and low cost financing to qualified CRA individuals and organizations through the Bank’s programs, products and services and with state and federal programs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years performing CRA duties
- CRCM or equivalent certification preferred
If this opportunity is of interest you and you meet the desired skill set, please apply directly with an updated resume.