4 months ago
We are partnered with a banking client in Washington State that is looking for a CRA Officer to join their team. The CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) and Fair Lending Officer is responsible for developing, implementing, and administering all aspects of the bank’s CRA and Fair Lending Programs for the Bank.
As a CRA Officer, you will:
- Develop and maintain the bank’s CRA & Fair Lending programs
- Ensure that the bank’s Main and Branch CRA Public Files are current, accurate and made available as required & Compile bank records of CRA activities
- Work collaboratively with the Bank Compliance Officer to ensure data integrity of CRA and HMDA data; as required, submit reports to meet Federal filing requirements.
- Manage CRA & Fair Lending prior to and during compliance exams or audits. Conduct periodic reviews and assessment of CRA & Fair Lending activity
- Develop and perform fair lending monitoring and testing, to identify risks, by working with CRA and Fair Lending software to monitor the Bank’s compliance with fair lending laws.
- Develop and update the Bank’s fair lending risk assessment to include Bank products & services and Banking as a Service (BaaS) partners.
- Prepare periodic reports for senior management, and the Board of Directors that includes significant fair banking developments, fair banking risk monitoring and testing results, and fair banking key risk indicators, including the impact of BaaS partners on the Bank’s Fair Lending program.
As CRA Officer, you will need:
- Expert of consumer protection laws and regulations that impact financial institutions, including CRA, HMDA, FCRA, and UDAAP. Knowledge of both lending and deposit-related laws is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience with 3-5 years experience in fair lending, CRA, audit and/or compliance background in financial institution operations, lending and financial reporting preferred.
If you are a skilled CRA Officer you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, email@example.com or (619) 350 – 6348