6 months ago
A banking partner of ours in Southern California is looking for a CRA Officer to join their growing team. In support of the Bank's Community Reinvestment Act Program and under the supervision of the Chief CRA Officer (CRA Officer), this role provides CRA Program support to the CRA Officer in the management of all CRA related activities.
As a CRA Officer, you will
- Develop and maintain CRA records and provide timely reporting for monthly review by CRA Committee and Quarterly review by Directors Compliance Committee.
- Act as Secretary to the CRA Committee and present CRA reporting to CRA Committee and Directors Compliance Committee & conduct bank peer analysis of investments and lending and services, as necessary.
- Participate in the review and update the CRA Business Plan and Performance Context and monitor to assure that Lending, Investment and Service Test goals under the Plan are met.
- During FDIC examinations and Deloitte Audits, coordinate documents process and interact with auditors/examiners under the supervision of CRA Officer.
- Conduct employee training under the direction of CRA Officer
- Follow Bank policy and initiate CRA Policy revisions as necessary.
- Stay current with best practices and familiar with such Programs as Federal and State COIN Program, Bank Enterprise Awards, SBA and State of California Loan Guarantee Programs.
- Monitor reportable small business loans and produce CRA Small Business and Community Development Loan reports, using the CENTRAX System.
- Review and identify community development loans, and maintain community development loan files using Data Impact and FFIEC Geocoding/Mapping System for demographic analysis
As the CRA Officer, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in banking and compliance functions. CRMC or similar certification preferred
- 5+ years of experience with CRA in a banking environment
- Proven ability to interpret and apply CRA regulations/Q&As
- Proficient with CENTRAX or CRA Whiz
If you are a skilled CRA Officer, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, email@example.com or (619) 350 – 6348