6 months ago
Our client is a leading Chinese Insurance Backed Asset Management Company , they are now looking for aorund 5 years of working experiecnes candidates in credit anlyst / risk area. Fluent Mandarin speaking candidates who are working in similar background of Chinese Financial Institutions are the most ideal. Risk management candidate who wants to move into front line are also welcome.
1. Responsible for overseas fixed income market research and credit market research;
2. Responsible for the credit research of the bond pool's investable products, including the management and tracking maintenance of the entry and exit pool, the credit analysis of the corporate bonds and the formation of a research report;
3. Comply with the company's relevant risk management system to control and manage investment risks and operational risks related to fixed income businesses;
4. Responsible for other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above in economics, finance, computer and other related majors;
2. Have 5 years or more of relevant work experience in bond credit analysis;
3. Have strong macro analysis capabilities and data processing capabilities;
4. Possess the ability to research and judge the financial market;
5. Solid basic knowledge of economics and finance, with knowledge of fixed income products;
6. Proficiency in data analysis tools such as EXCEL, and proficient use of Bloomberg system;
7. Willing to work under certain work pressures.