18 days ago
- Fast growing Fintech company
- Young team
- Junior role
- Perform credit evaluation and risk assessment on commercial credit proposals and review. Provide recommendation on applications and response to waiver requests.
- Coordinate with relationship managers for matters relating to credit applications, provide input on structuring of more complicated transactions.
- Ensure efficient turnaround of credit processing.
- Identify and drive process improvements and other initiatives.
- Degree holder, preferably in finance, accounting or other business related fields. CFA, CPA or FRM is a plus.
- At least 2 years' solid credit assessment experience in sizable financial institutions with great knowledge of trade finance, commercial lending, lending guidelines and market credit practice. Ideally with a strong knowledge in lending to Chinese enterprises, SME and e-commerce industry.
- Strong analytical skills, report writing and problem solving skills with logical credit judgment.
- Good team player with tactful inter-personal & communication skills, self-motivated and detail-minded with strong risk control sense and analytical skills.
- Fluent in Putonghua and good command on both spoken and written English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please click Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org