£18,000 - £21,000 + (up to £8,000 OTE)
30 days ago
I am excited to announce a new relationship with a household name in the South Wales Technology Market.
I have been appointed to look for an experienced Credit Controller to join a team of 10 in this fast-moving Tech organisation. The role will be Full-time Monday-Friday and Permanent.
This role will be remote working initially during the (COVID-19) period.
As a Credit Controller you will be expected too:
- Manage your own Portfolio of clients
- Reduce aged old debt
- Converse professionally via Email and Phone to external clients and internal colleagues
What you will have experience with:
- 1 year + experience within a Collections / Credit control position
- Capable of handling a ledger of (£5m value) with a mix of complex invoicing processes
- Daily Cash allocations and experience with escalating invoices when necessary
- Build trusting relationships and effective communication skills
- Flexible working
- £8,000 bonus available
- Career Pathway to gain higher earnings
- Work with likeminded experienced Finance Professionals
If you desire the opportunity to join a fast-growing Tech firm in the city centre of Cardiff, then you can apply below or if you have any queries and want to learn more please email email@example.com