Frankfurt - Remote
3 months ago
Credit Risk Modelling Consultant (German Speaking)
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a leading Consultancy that are growing their teams across Europe. Based in Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, or Amsterdam you will be part of a thriving boutique consultancy. Working across multifaceted competencies of risk, finance, and strategy you overcome the traditional silo thinking and offer client-specific solutions as well as sustainable implementation development strategies
As a Credit Risk Modelling Consultant you will need:
- Relevant work experience (at least two years) in credit risk controlling in the financial service industry or in consulting
- Experience in credit risk modelling and processes preferably IRB modelling
- Strong analytical skills and a quantitative background
- Knowledge and experience using programming languages and data structures
- German and English language skills and ability to write and present in both languages
- Creative and lateral thinking as well as an intellectually curious mind
- The ability to structure complex tasks in a goal-oriented way and to deliver innovative solutions under tight timelines
- Readiness to travel
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at email@example.com.