30,000 - 50,000 HKD
4 months ago
Our client has become one of the most successful and established FinTech platforms in Hong Kong, offering financing alternative solutions to SMEs operating in the region.
They are backed up by FinTech and other tech giants in the industry, with reputable VCs. Their achievement is due in large to their proactive risk control measures and regulatory awareness.
They are looking to add fresh blood to their teams to support the booming business and to keep abreast with the new regulatory requirements.
- Provide oversight to operational risk, fraud risk, and report suspicious activities to Risk & Operations Team Head
- Recommend and design measures to minimize operational failure, improve operational workflow, control fraud risk and enhance the efficiency of invoice verifications, bill of lading etc.
- Timely review, check and approve daily auctions, ensuring compliance with company policy and procedures
- Participate in new product and system development projects
- Perform ad-hoc request support and analysis when requested
- University degree or above in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related disciplines
- 4+ years’ experience in Trade Finance operation / Factoring in banking or Financial Services industry is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking abilities
- Proactive and self-driven, thrive in the autonomy of established start-up environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to prioritize, multitasking & work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese); Mandarin is advantage
If you are interested in this or similar roles, please contact Joyce Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org.