28 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is supporting the build-out of a global fintech that provide a variety of banking services to both consumers and businesses. They are paving new ground within the space of challenger banking and e-commerce solutions.
Our client is specifically focusing on a build-out of their Analytics department, and we are looking for a versatile analytics professional who has broad experience with credit risk, risk analytics, underwriting, setting up monitoring dashboards and automated risk decisions as well as excellent communication with stakeholders.
The role is a Credit Risk Analyst reporting directly to the Group Lead of Analytics. The Credit Risk & Analytics department consists of five teams with each one including Risk Analysts, Credit Risk Engineers, Data Engineers and Credit Risk specialists.
As a Credit Risk Analyst you will:
- Experience in Financial Services (Banking/Insurance/Asset Management)
- Drive the underwriting strategies for the product.
- Work closely with the Accountable Lead to layout strategy and set targets.
- Building, maintaining and improving underwriting policies.
- Collaborate with analysts and PMs in the neighbouring teams to align risk decisions with user experience.
- Communicate progress of KPIs and commitments to stakeholders.
- Finding opportunities for cost reduction.
- Setting up monitoring dashboards and performing monitoring of risk decisions
As a Credit Risk Analyst you will need:
- 3-8 years of experience in a Fintech/Bank/Insurance company
- Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as engineering, economics, statistics or similar
- Extensive experience in credit risk analysis
- Experience with SAS/SQL/Python or similar
- Fluent in English
If you are a skilled Credit Risk Analyst you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at email@example.com