4 months ago
Risk professionals will be responsible for identifying and executing revenue opportunities. In this role, analysts will make recommendations based on well-constructed analytics and present their ideas to key stakeholders of the Bank.
- Work with other credit risk management roles, to conduct various analysis in relation to CECL/CCAR, stress testing, portfolio analysis.
- Conduct ongoing financial analysis of borrowers to capture trend and credit quality
- Compile and create reports for credit risk management, portfolio-level analytics, and concentration analysis.
- Proactively identify and escalate emerging risks with recommendations
- Skills in building credit risk models using R, SAS, Python or SQL
- Experience building forecasts
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers
-3+ years experience in financial institution