12 days ago
My client is an European private bank, looking for a candidate with 5+ years' credit risk experience in PB, proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is preferred.
- Analyze and follow-up of the counterparty risk and credit files
- Perform analysis on life insurance products
- Presentation of the credit files to the local credit committee
- Credit risk Monitoring and report to the local regulator, local management, and Geneva Head Office Risk Department
- Support and assistance to the front office team for questions related to credit risk
- Analyze credit and risk of counterparties / customers or prospects, and of plans presented by Relationship managers. Actively participate in Credit Committees (issuance of risk evaluations) and drafting of minutes.
- Ensure the monitoring, management and control of PB commitments, in respect of strategies, limits and procedures duly authorized by CAIS and CA-CIB / CASA.
- Notify Risk and PB Management in case of non-compliance with strategies and limits; or in case of quality deterioration of a counterparty or plan.
- Take decisions within framework of delegated authority.
- Maintain regular contacts with Risk colleagues, other Functional departments and Business lines, at local level and with regional and head-office.
For interested, please click Apply Now or send your CV to at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion