3 months ago
My client is a renowned Chinese securities.
- Involve in the Credit risk management system development
- Develop prototypes or tools for daily credit risk monitoring and reporting
- Work closely with other teams and department to provide support in applying the risk models, and offer assistance in understanding the analysis
- Around 3 years of data analysis working experience
- Bachelor Degree holder (bachelor degree or above) in a quantitative field, e.g. mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, economics, finance etc.
- Good knowledge of financial products, previous experience in risk modeling or pricing is beneficial
- Proficiency in R, Python, Matla
- Good command in Chinese (Mandarin is a must) and English
For interested parties, please click APPLY NOW or send your CV to email@example.com for further discussion.