about 1 month ago
4 Months- Likely to extend
We are working with an exicting Fintech Consumer Lender that is looking for interim support in their data analytics team with a credit risk focus.
This will be an intial 4 month contract with an opportunity to extend.
• Extracting and analysing data to enable reliable analysis of data to improve business insights, produce regulatory reporting, financial analysis & enable decisions.
• Autonomously develop analytics, working closely with stakeholders from across the business
• Identify and assist in gathering insights and producing high impact visual analytics for business consumption
• Help formulate data driven decision making
• Contribute towards the strategy and design of analytics and BI / MI reporting
• Proven credit risk experience preferably working with mortgage or consumer lending products;
• Proven analytics experience preferably working with mortgage or consumer lending products;
• Experience using SQL, Python/R, and Excel and Tableau visualisation tools to present insights;
• Exposure to financial and consumer reporting
• Driven to constantly question the status quo, test new tools and ways of thinking, measure the results, and learn from the experiences;
• IFRS9 experience would be beneficial;