3 months ago
Credit Risk Manager - Corporate Banking
You will be responsible for...
- Performing credit analysis in corporate/commercial lending, syndication Loan and Trade finance
- Revising credit policies and procedures to facilitate the credit risk models implementation
- Participating in credit risk analysis on new business / product development
- Bachelor degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in credit risk analysis, within corporate/commercial banking is highly preferred
- Experience in preparing cash flow projection
- Proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin is a must) and English
For interested parties, please send your CV to Bettina Chow (email@example.com) for further discussion.