about 2 months ago
Credit Risk Manager
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a leading International Bank based in Amsterdam. You’ll structure credit solutions to meet customers’ needs within the bank’s risk appetite, while providing assurance of consistent and disciplined credit underwriting, in line with risk appetite, with key risks identified.
As you develop into your role, you’ll also be driving, coaching and mentoring colleagues and less experienced credit managers.
As a Credit Risk Manager you will:
- Undertake quality risk assessments across a range of lending requests from customers, making balanced underwriting decisions
- Proactively identify appropriate lending capacity within the bank’s risk appetite, taking account of counterparty and sector trends
- Clearly articulate lending decisions that include only relevant terms and conditions
- Make sure the needs and impact upon the customer are considered through all aspects of the risk assessment process allowing fair outcomes for our customers
As a Credit Risk Manager you will need:
- Structured Finance experience in Leveraged Finance, Project Finance
- Problem Debt Management experience
- Sound knowledge of the mid-corporate and commercial segment, sectors, and lending products
- A strong understanding of credit policy, economic, legal, regulatory and where applicable specialist sector issues, along with underwriting processes and systems
- The ability to work well as part of a team with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and deliver to agreed service standards
- Highly desired that the candidate speak Italian or French
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.