30 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is currently supporting the growth of one of Swedens most exciting fintech scale-up businesses, which are currently providing payment processes for leading Point of Sale, Buy Now Pay Later, and internet payment providers alike.
This business is looking for a credit risk professional who has broad experience across the lifecycle of lending from underwriting, analytics, scoring, and risk management.
Day-to-day responsibilities - Credit Risk Manager
- Lead and develop the Credit Risk function as well as setting the credit risk strategy
- Work together with stakeholders to build out a best-in-class consumer risk engine operation
- Improve risk models used across the business, from underwriting to the provisioning / Use SQL together with tool of choice (e.g. Python) to build out current analytics capabilities and risk models
- Analyse, forecast and govern credit risk related KPIs / Analyse and follow up acceptance rates, portfolio quality, collection efficiency and profitability
- Develop and improve reporting framework internally and externally
- Represent the company in credit risk related matters
We believe this role would be a great fit for a credit risk specialist who has experience working in a fintech or fast-paced environment, who is used to executing a credit risk strategy.
This person will work with a selection of data, analysts, engineering professionals, and report to the group CFO directly.