5 months ago
Our client is a well-established listed securites brokerage with a strong presence in China region.
- Review and present complex structured financing or product credit requests to the Credit Committees
- Monitor and manage product, counterparty and portfolio levels' exposures
- Review and assign appropriate internal credit rating
- Provide instructioans on the Group’s credit policies
- Identify credibility and asset quality deterioration warning signs
- University graduate in Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines with at least 4 years of credit risk management experience
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS office applications, with knowledge of VBA preferred;
Interested parties please send across your CV to email@example.com or reach out at 2777 6310.