30,000 - 50,000 HKD
8 months ago
Our client has become one of the most successful & established FinTech platforms in Hong Kong offering financing alternative solutions to SMEs operating within the region.
They are backed up by FinTech and other tech giants in the industry as well as reputable VCs. Their achievement is due in large to their proactive risk control measures and regulatory awareness.
They are looking to add fresh blood to their teams to support the booming business and to keep abreast with the new regulatory requirements.
- Perform regular assessment and review of clients’ credit profile, detect potential risk factors and recommend or appropriate credit rating / credit limits
- Prepare credit risk reports in a timely manner and with minimal supervision
- Design, recommend and participate in company initiatives to improve risk assessment procedures
- Act as the contact point for liaising with internal stakeholders and external credit insurance company regarding the credit facilities issues (both new and existing obligors)
- Monitor and timely approval of platform auctions
- Participate in the formulation of internal credit policies
- Update and develop risk model and score card
- Supervise and guide the work of Junior Analysts
- University degree or above in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related disciplines
- 4+ years’ experience in Trade Finance operation / Factoring in Banking or Financial Services industry is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking abilities
- Proactive and self-driven, thrive in the autonomy of established start-up environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese); Mandarin is advantageous