3 months ago
Market Risk Reporting Analyst
You will work together with your colleagues on the implementation of Market risk reports and dashboards serving the entire organization with the purpose of becoming the ‘one-stop-shop for credit risk reports’. We aim to provide the compass for supporting credit risk steering.
As a Market Risk Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
· Cover the end-to-end market reports development process from collecting the client requirements
· Data definitions
· Data sourcing into a reporting DataMart,
· Dashboard development and regular production of the delivered dashboards.
The Market Risk Reporting Analyst will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
· A Master’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or another quantitative related field
· Relevant working experience
· Knowledge of credit and financial products, finance and risk processes, and regulatory reporting with a focus on market risk
· Adaptive, curious, and willing to challenge the status quo in a healthy and constructive manner
· Able to perform an assignment in a team in a challenging environment
· Proactive nature and attitude to identify better solutions and implement them
· Good communication skills, both oral and written
· Excellent problem-solving ability and analytical skills
· Very good knowledge of SQL/SAS; Python and R is a plus
· Very good command of Power BI or similar modern BI tools
I am a market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.