Amsterdam / Utrecht
about 1 month ago
6 months + extension
Credit Risk/ Data Analyst (SQL)
As a Credit Risk/ Data Analyst (SQL) you will need to have the skills and personality to get the most out of your team and guide them towards the goals you have agreed to achieve.
The Credit Risk/ Data Analyst (SQL) will ideally have the following responsibilities:
• Making complex queries in SQL is a MUST-HAVE.
• Working with large and diverse data files - with relatively low data quality
The Credit Risk/ Data Analyst (SQL) will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
• A master’s degree in Economics, Finance, or quantitative field (mathematics, physics or similar)
• Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
• A background in banking
• An understanding of credit risk modelling.
• At least 2 years’ experience in writing database queries and merging, cleaning, and processing data
• A thorough mastery of SQL
• The ability to present solutions and provide clear documentation of all steps, so that data sets are not only useable but sustainable.
• For senior-level: Proficiency in leading small teams to achieve agreed objectives together.
• SQL and Credit Risk are both important, a candidate who has specific knowledge of SQL, but has not yet done an assignment with a bank in credit risk or has no knowledge of it, will not be able to contribute sufficiently.
If you are a skilled Credit Risk/ Data Analyst (SQL) you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly. I am a contract market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.