24 days ago
Our client, a reputable virtual bank, is now looking for a Credit Risk Team Head, mainly to manage the bank's credit risk and to provide portfolio analysis and credit performance forecast.
- To handle the bank's credit risk and make sure it aligned with all applicable legal and regulatory guidelines.
- To develop and execute appropriate policies, frameworks, guidelines/procedures, and methodologies at the operations; also to manage, measure and report credit risks.
- Cooperate with the first line defence to support business growth in assessing new product design and launch; achieve the profitability goals within the risk appetite.
- To handle emerging risk issues timely and ensure appropriate mitigating actions are devised and implemented swiftly by engaging key stakeholders.
- To analyze and identify potential areas of improvement in credit loss, product offers, customer segments, credit procedures, especially within Ali Eco-system and the local market.
- To provide portfolio analysis and credit performance forecast and prepare regular reports to risk committee and other management reports to the senior management or the Board.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Master's degree / above in operations research, statistics, mathematics or other quantitative analysis;
- Bank or FinTech's experience in Consumer or Corporate Credit Risk Management; hands-on experience in modelling or quantitative strategies; oversea working experience or academic background is preferred
- Familiar with common statistical methods, proficient in using SAS, R and other software for analysis and modelling. Experience with cutting-edge machine learning algorithms is preferred;
- Good team management, project management skills and experience;
- Solid communication skills and teamwork;
- Strong self-learning ability; able to work well under pressure, detail-oriented and responsible;
- Language requirements: Mandarin, English, Cantonese
For interested parties, please send your CV to z.han@hamlynwilliams or call directly on +852 2777 6042 for any inquires.