3 months ago
CRM Data Administrator
As a CRM Data Administrator, you are the spider in the web that ensures that the customer and relationship data of the client are and remain in top condition. this potion will be based in Amstelveen, The Netherlands.
The CRM Data Administrator will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- By making smart use of analyses and automation, you expose where data is no longer good enough
- You make concrete proposals to get and keep the data of our target groups right and you implement those proposals yourself.
- You actively collaborate with various stakeholders within the client with Sales, Marketing and other backgrounds. (You do this from the Marketing Innovations team, which in turn is part of the Brand, Reputation & Marketing staff department. Together with the Product Owner of the team, you work out activities in an agile manner and plan them in sprints.)
- Use smart analytics and automation to optimize data
- Take marketing, sales and business with you on the value of data
- Creating an integral (360) customer view across multiple platforms
- Smartly enrich internal data with externally available data
- Real-time insight into the data quality of our most important target groups
The CRM Data Administrator will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- CRM data and B2B data models have no secrets for you
- Extensive knowledge and experience with data analyzes through various means
- Strong coordinator and communicator: you get things done with various stakeholders.
- Dutch and English language (for collaboration with offshore resources)
- Strong knowledge about privacy framework and the opportunities and limitations from GDPR/AVG
If you are a skilled CRM Data Administrator, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.