$90,000 - $140,000 + bonus
about 1 month ago
A Fintech banking client of ours is looking for individuals to join its Fintech Compliance program. We are seeking highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented individuals to lead the Crypto Compliance AML Investigations Team. You will be reporting to the Crypto Compliance Director and acting as a subject matter expert when it comes to all things related to blockchain monitoring/surveillance. You will work collaboratively with other members of the Financial Crime Compliance team, as well as cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to Legal, Product, Engineering, Data Science, etc. In this role, you will investigate customer activity across multiple platforms to identify any potential money laundering risks, as well as draft and file suspicious activity reports for your investigation in line with regulatory expectations.
- To apply investigative techniques quickly to AML transaction monitoring reviews for our crypto products, which may lead to documenting and filing suspicious activity reports required by government authorities
- Apply blockchain analytic techniques to complex information sets in order to make logical and supported recommendations
- Ensure the AML Transaction Monitoring team is meeting key objectives, including producing high quality investigations in a high productivity environment
- Understand the end-to-end Crypto Compliance AML transaction monitoring process and be able to communicate it to vendors, cross-functional stakeholders, auditors and regulators where needed
- Provide insights and recommendations on improving quality or how to reach optimal efficiency in current processes
- Act as a point of escalation for analysts to surface potential suspicious activity as part of operational workflow, and support ad-hoc investigations and projects
- Strong knowledge of the current AML regulations and its application, considering the business model, regulatory scenario, and products in place
- 3-6+ years of BSA/AML compliance experience
- 3+ years of experience conducting blockchain monitoring and investigations (highly preferred)
- Strong understanding of the cryptocurrency regulatory landscape
- Experience balancing operational case load and project-based work
If you are interested in exploring one of these opportunities, then please get in touch!