15 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently assisting a leading consultancy to find a strong CSV Engineer to join the team. You will be working on capital projects, so this opportunity can provide exposure to different industries and it can be almost completely remote, with occasional travel to site for meetings.
Are you looking to work in interesting projects with a fast growing consultancy?
- Responsible for delivery of Automation and IT scope on lab projects
- Working on capital projects with the CSV team.
- Working with laboratory systems.
- Computer system validation of DeltaV.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience with Lab CSV experience.
- Experience with Laboratory systems such as LIMS, Empower and Nugenesis.
- Experience in automation equipment used in Laboratory.
- Experience validating DeltaV desired but not required.
Please note, to apply, you must have a Stamp IV, permanent residence of Ireland or European citizenship.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 534 5209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.