6 months ago
We are currently working with a globally recognised vendor based in Ireland. This organisation is included on FORTUNE’S list of the world’s largest companies ranked by revenues. It was also ranked within the top 500 large companies and institutions across 25 industries; based on a satisfaction survey of 20,000 employers.
- Validation of automation systems
- Support all aspects of Computer System Validation projects
- Author, execute, or review CSV documents: Validation Project Plans, User and Functional Requirements, Design Specifications, Risk Management tools, GxP and Electronic Records (ER) / Electronic Signature (ES) assessments, Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), Performance Qualification (PQ) protocols, Enhanced Design Reviews, Final Reports, and Deviation Handling
- Manage and execute decommissioning activities
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functions within the organization
- Perform job responsibilities in compliance with cGMP, regulatory requirements, company policies and standards
- Need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience validating any automation systems – DCS, PLC, SCADA, DeltaV
- The right attitude and would be willing to develop in a validation lead role
- Ability to work independently with limited managerial oversight
- Good written and oral communication skills
At Hamlyn Williams to meet the needs of our candidates, we’ve been growing our teams globally since 2010. We have experts specialising in the niche Life Sciences industry and have successfully placed 1500+ Engineers.
If you would like to apply for this or similar roles, please contact Ellen Hickey at firstname.lastname@example.org.