4 months ago
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for a Computer Systems Validation (CSV) Specialist to work for a medical therapeutic company located in Hertfordshire, UK. The successful candidate will have the pleasure of working on the latest research, technology and manufacturing methods, with an international company that is continually adapting to ensure they serve stakeholders effectively.
The company is currently working on some of the most exciting therapeutic projects in the UK. They are currently recruiting for top CSV engineers to join their team. The CSV Engineer is involved in the preparation of deliverables and activities during the entire project life- cycle.
You will be working on a permanent basis across a number of exciting projects, working with HVAC, Chart Recorder etc. utilities.
The right candidate is an enthusiastic engineer, willing to be based in the above-mentioned country with the following background:
- Generation, execution, review & approval of IOQ protocols and associated validation documents related to project/change controls.
- Understanding and experience working with MES, Automation, IT or Quality systems.
- Participate in the review of current and future CSV procedures and policies.
- Participate in regulatory audits and communicate company computer validation policies.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
Education and technical requirements:
- Degree or equivalent education in an engineering-related discipline.
- Engineer with 5+ years of experience in Computer System Validation activities for pharma/ biotech or medical device facilities.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with the client and other project team members.
If this role is for you. Click Apply Now!